Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dinosaur Museum

Last weekend we went to Cabela's and the Dinosaur Museum with Matt, Camille, their kids (minus Mike) and my mom and dad. We had a great time. The kids loved all the dinosaurs but their favorite part was when they got to make their own islands in the sand and dig for dinosaur bones. We had a great time too. I made everyone smile for so many pictures and I love the one of Luke running away from the dinosaur... wait Luke aren't you supposed to be the protector since you are a big bad police officer now??? Oh well I guess we are all afraid of something. Jaida was extremely nervous of the shark so I had to get in the cousin picture just so she would be in it as well. We all had a great time!















1 comment:

  1. That is a really cute family picture. Seriously, why did you take so many pics in front of the skeleton guy with the javalin?(: Hey, thanks for the birthday/baby/christmas gift! They were all super cute!

    ReplyDelete