Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lucky Number 7!!!

I can't believe that Isaac is already 7 years old. I swear it was not that long ago when Luke and I went to Philadelphia to pick up this amazing little boy. Isaac made me a mom for the 1st time. No words can express what that feeling is actually like. I love being Isaac's mom. He is amazing and I'm so proud of him everyday. For his 7th birthday he got a bike. He really needed a new one so when we surprised him with one he was extremely happy. He had a little birthday party and loved having friends and cousins celebrate with him. I love you Isaac and I hope you will always know what you mean to us! :)




Isaac with his birthday bike







Friends and cousins getting ready to watch Isaac open his presents


I love the look on Isaac's face. He is excited and embarresed at the same time. He doesn't always love to be the center of attention but at the same time he does enjoy all the attention. He is such a cute boy.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he is 7!!! Seriously, it feels like just yesterday that he was this little tiny baby! What a cute kid!

    ReplyDelete