Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Many Smiles of Jaida!




Seriously- a smile from ear to ear :)


Not to mention GORGEOUS! (I even did her hair! :) )

Jaida has got to be one of the happiest little kids I have ever met. When she sleeps she has this sweet angelic look on her face. She goes to sleep happy and wakes up happy. Even when she is mad and throwing a fit, all you have to do is look and her and say, "Don't you smile! You better not smile at me!" She won't even be able to control it anymore, she will smile! I don't know what I would do without my right hand girl. She's always there to help me, make me laugh, smile, drive me crazy, find things when I can't, and genuinely make me and others who surround her happy. I love you Jaida!

1 comment:

  1. I will just comment here because it would be the same for all three: Your kids are adorable! How can you even stand it? They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete