Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Jaida's 7th Birthday!

I can't believe that my little girl just turned 7! How time flies. She is so sweet, sassy, smart, sensitive, funny, curious, and just amazing. I love her so much. She continues to amaze me everyday and is quite the helper. She loves school, friends, shopping, sweets, swimming, dancing, singing, and anything social. I am so grateful to her birthmom for giving me the opportunity to raise such a great girl. I love her with everything that I am and could not be happier with my lovely Jaida Shaye! :)
Isn't she adorable?
Jaida wanted a swimming mask for her birthday.
She got a new cute swimsuit. She loves to be in the water.
She had a great birthday party. She had a water party with a slip n slide, water games, water balloons, and a water fight. It was fun.
Of course she had to have cupcakes and ice cream. There are 7 skittles on each cupcake for our 7 year old girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment