Sunday, January 29, 2012

Christmas 2011

This has been a crazy year for us. We had to move to Nephi in October because Luke got a police officer job there and they require that you live in the city. (Don't get me started on that law!) So we moved our family down here and I have to admit, its kind of a cute little town with some really nice people. I'm not saying I want to live here forever but for now its nice. We moved from a 3 bedroom 1 bath house to a 5 bedroom 3 bath house and we have so much space! Christmas was really fun this year because my kids were all at perfect ages! It was a new house, new school, and 1st Christmas in the house feel and it was awesome!

These were the letters that Isaac and Jaida left for Santa. I thought they were so cute I had to post the pictures. I love how sweet they are :)




What did Christmas Morning bring?....






We had a lot of happy kids and dare I say that Santa was exhausted! :) We were so blessed this Christmas and I think that next year I want to tone it down some and teach my kids the joy of serving others. I'm not saying Santa won't visit, I'm just saying I started to think about all my kids received and I started to think about how there are so many people in the world that go without that I may not go Black Friday shopping like I always do, I may not find "great" deals that I think my kids can't live without, I may serve more, create more, and find time to spend with the people who matter most. Remind me to read this post when November comes will you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment