Sunday, January 15, 2012

Family Pictures 2011

I know it has been FOREVER since my last post but I am trying to do better. We'll see how it goes :)
In November, we got our family pictures taken by Nikki Crandall. She is amazing and I love them. The kids did great and we got some really cute pictures.

I love this picture of Luke and I. He is such a great father and is working his butt off as a police officer. I really appreciate everything he does. I am constantly amazed by him. I am more in love with him everyday. It helps that he's hot! :)



My 8 year old (almost 9) handsome Isaac. I can't tell you how much I love this boy! I am incredibly blessed to have him in my life. He is so sweet and smart and talented. I just can't get enough of him!



Jaida is 6 years old and I am so proud of her! Not only is she gorgeous but she has the sweetest heart! She loves school (not so much her teacher) but she really wants to be successful. She already talks about college and gets disappointed in herself if she gets anything lower than 100%. I love her smile and even her little attitude!



Jenna is now 4 years old and I can't believe how time flies! She is so funny and I love her sense of humor. (She gets it from me :) ) She is my child who is attached to her mommy! She is also super competitive! She is my princess that loves to play in the mud. I love that about her!



I love my little family! I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment