Sunday, January 29, 2012

Jenna's New Haircut (not my idea!)

Jenna is my spunky child who has always and I mean ALWAYS had a fascination with scissors! She has given herself a mullet at least 8 times in the past 2 years and I have just let them grow out. This time she has complete out done herself. She found scissors hidden in my bathroom drawer (all when I thought she was asleep) and decided to give herself a haircut. I have gotten so mad at her about cutting her bangs so she decided to leave those alone and just cut the rest of her hair!

This is her shortly before she cut her hair.



This is Jenna after she cut her hair. I promise the pictures do NOT do justice! Some parts of her hair were cut to her scalp! I went a little crazy to say the least!





I took her to a salon and then this is the hair she came home with! I have to admit it is a cute cut and I was a little upset about it because I wanted her to learn a lesson. I think she did though because she always talks about having her long hair back like Rapunzel. So here's to hoping she won't use scissors on her hair anymore! :)




1 comment:

  1. It's always a good thing when the "fix it" cut ends up so cute. I seriously think Jenna would look cute with any cut, because she is just so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete