Sunday, January 29, 2012

Jenna's 4th Birthday

I can't believe that my baby just turned 4! She is one of those "lucky" kids who have their birthday right around Christmas time! December 27th is when my last miracle baby came into our lives! Our lives have never been the same and I love having our sweet, spunky, competitive, funny, sassy, tomboy, and princess in our home! I love you Jenna Sage :)

Jenna thanking Daddy for her new outfit and showing it off for the camera :)




Jenna got spoiled for her birthday. I think she thinks that her birthday is just Christmas but a couple days later. She gets spoiled in December that's for sure :)






We also had a Christmas party on her birthday with Luke's Dad, so that is where we sang to Jenna and had her blow out candles. She is such a cute girl and loved all the attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment